PROTEINA HARPIN PROACT AA 25 gr (NUEVO MESSENGER)
Harpin ProAct AA protein is a physiological bioactivator of plants, which strengthens the natural defenses of plants against possible abiotic stress such as high temperatures or water stress, among others, and induces natural enzymatic processes in plants, improving the response of plants to the absorption of macro and micronutrients. Foliar application to 0.25gr x 1L of water.
SSL Web saved in maximum security servers
Delivery next day in all stock products
Gifts in all your orders
* ProAct aa is a physiological bio activator of plants.
* Activator of growth processes, reproduction, and defence. Systems against abiotic stress.
In plants, it causes normal enzymatic processes. The impacts on the efficiency of the crop, the progress of the harvest, and the enhancement of the conservation of the flowers or fruits are manifested.
MODE OF ACTION:
When ProAct® aa is added to plants, the active substance is recognized by unique receptors in the plant that induce natural enzymatic processes which then trigger growth (higher biomass), reproductive ability (more flowers and fruits), and natural defence mechanisms against abiotic stress (healthier plants).
Activation through these biochemical pathways decreases tissue senescence, enhances cell wall formation, and promotes tissue “hardening” of plant leaves and fruits.
BENEFITS of ProAct aa :
- Greater development: Increased harvest – greater number and size of flowers and fruits.
- Greater uniformity.
- Better quality: Better post-harvest conservation, maintaining quality for longer, which translates into better characteristics for the market or for processing.
- Greater nutrient efficiency: Improves the plant’s response to the use of macro and micro-elements mainly increasing calcium bound in cell walls of its fruits.
- Better health: Increases the natural ability to react to adverse environmental or climatic conditions.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Early treatment is necessary in annual crops for an initial activation that develops all the vegetative potential, which is then retained throughout the cycle in order to increase production and quality.
DOSAGE OF USE AND NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS:
The prescribed dose of water is 0.25 g/L or 25 g/100 liters (one sachet). The number and timing of apps will depend on the objective. It is usually recommended that 3 to 4 applications increase flowering, ensure fruit set, enhance fruit quality and decrease pathophysiology.
COMPATIBILITY of ProAct aa :
- When preparing the broth, do not use water with a pH lower than 5 or higher than 10.
- Apply the spray broth for up to 8 hours after preparation.
- In case you use sprinkling sulphur, ProAct® aa should be applied at least one hour before.